The Craig Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to build a strong economic environment that contributes to business and community success
Ten reasons to become a Chamber member:
1. Recognition and exposure
4. Benefits and discounts
5. Community involvement
7. Legislative advocacy
8. Business education & resources
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Workforce assistance
What does a Chamber do?
Serve: We are the front door to the community. Your investment is a direct contribution to keeping that door open to greet and serve your employees, your customers and those who support your business. We are the community's information center.
Protect: Think of your membership as an insurance policy. The Chamber is your issues center. We’re here when you need us.
We are the front door to the community. Your investment is a direct contribution to keeping that door open to greet and serve your employees, your customers and those who support your business. We are the community’s information center.
Our services include:
- Assisting, as needed, in planning and execution of community events
- Serving our members (see Member Information for the benefits of being a Chamber member).
- Operating the Moffat County Visitor Center.
- Operating the Moffat County Sportsman Information center
- Selling BLM and forest service maps, OHV, boat and snowmobile
registrations, woodcutting permits and Colorado State Park passes.
- Providing information about hunting, recreation, relocating a business or residence and more.
- We are available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to answer a wide variety of questions.
- A variety of social and networking opportunities.
- Representation on a local and state level with regard to local and legislative policy.
- Managing the Moffat County calendar of events.
- Promoting Moffat County via Charter channel 191.
We are proud members of the
and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.