The Craig Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to build
a strong economic environment that contributes
to business and community success.
Ten reasons to become a Chamber member:
1. Recognition and exposure
4. Benefits and discounts
5. Community involvement
7. Legislative advocacy
8. Education/business resources
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Workforce assistance
|The Craig Chamber of Commerce and Moffat County Visitor Center is located at 360 E. Victory Way and is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the four combined rifle seasons. We are also open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays.|
What does a Chamber do?
Serve: We are the front door to the community. Your investment is a direct contribution to keeping that door open to greet and serve your employees, your customers and those who support your business. We are the community's information center.
Protect: Think of your membership as an insurance policy. The Chamber is your issues center. We’re here when you need us.
We are the front door to the community. Your investment is a direct contribution to keeping that door open to greet and serve your employees, your customers and those who support your business. We are the community’s information center.
Promote: There is absolutely no better use of your marketing and advertising dollars than investing in the Chamber of Commerce. Our ability to promote your business is limitless. The Craig Chamber of Commerce is committed to strengthening the business climate in Craig and Moffat County.
Our services include:
- Assisting, as needed, in planning and execution of community events
- Serving our members (see Member Information for more
information on the benefits of being a Chamber member).
- Operating the Moffat County Visitor Center.
- Operating the Moffat County Sportsman Information center
- Selling BLM and forest service maps, OHV and snowmobile
permits, woodcutting permits and Colorado State Park passes.
- Providing, on request, information about hunting, recreation, relocating a business or residence and more.
- We are available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays to answer a wide variety of questions.
- A variety of social and networking opportunities.
- Representation on a local and state level with regard to local and legislative policy.
- Managing the Moffat County calendar of events.
- Promoting Moffat County via Optimum channel 17.
We are proud members of the Better Business Bureau, the
and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.