Craig Chamber of Commerce & Moffat County Visitor Center • 360 E. Victory Way, Craig, CO 1.800.864.4405 or 970.824.5689
Starting a business? Click here for resources named the best by Entrepreneur magaine.
Why join the Craig Chamber of Commerce?
1. To support the community: The Chamber is involved in a variety of community events and works to improve the community in a variety of ways. From our Beautification Committee to the events we help plan, the Chamber is always working to make Craig and Moffat County a better place to live, work and play.
2. Because the voice of many is always stronger than standing alone: Membership in the Craig Chamber of Commerce gives you the strength of having nearly 400 businesses speaking as one. The Chamber advocates for a better business climate on a local, state and national level and your membership gives you a powerful avenue to voice your opinion.
3. To market and promote your business: The Craig Chamber of Commerce works with nearly 14,000 visitors a year and our Website is generally the first people turn to when looking for information about a community. As a member, we're always promoting your business and your membership earns your business a listing on the Chamber's Web site, as well as exposure through a variety of Chamber publications and in the Moffat County Visitor Center.
4. To get involved: Whether you want to volunteer your time or to just be "in the know," Chamber membership offers you and your employees the opportunity to be more involved. People want to do business with people they know and the Chamber offers several opportunities for you to meet potential customers.
Ready to join? Click here for a membership application or call our office for a personalized Chamber service marketing plan and learn about the services the Chamber offers to help grow your business.
What we offer:
- Invitations for you and your employees to monthly mixers, quarterly breakfasts and the annual State of the County event.
- Extensive networking and advertising opportunities through sponsorships of monthly mixers, educational programs and other Chamber events.
- Business outreach and networking through our Ambassador program.
Training and education
- Hospitality training for your employees
- Business education seminars and workshops
The Craig Chamber of Commerce is always looking for dynamic speakers to provide training seminars to its membership. We recognize that the experience and insight of many of our local residents is an invaluable tool and that the experience you have in your own business can help other businesses to be more successful. We also know that your business may have services that would benefit other businesses. This is a great opportunity to share what you can offer – whether it’s knowledge, experience or services.
Click the Business2Business logo to download a speaker proposal form.
- Listing on the Chamber’s Web site, including search words and driving directions. Ask about and Enhanced Web Listing that allows you to post pictures, your business logo and gives you additional space and searchable keywords.
- Display your business cards or brochures in the Chamber to target walk-in traffic.
- Recognized as a member alphabetically and by category in the Chamber’s membership directory.
- Publish news about your business in the Chamber’s newsletter.
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for your business published in the Chamber’s newsletter, posted online and listed on Facebook.
- Inclusion, based on category, in Chamber publications such as the Dining Guide, Housing Guide and Outfitter Directory.
- When you join, your business information is shared with all our fans on Facebook.
- You become the voice of Craig’s business community, where our strength is in numbers.
- Legislative representation
- Opt-in weekly legislative updates on topics you choose.
- The Chamber monitors federal, state and local policies and works for business-friendly laws.
- Post the Chamber’s logo on your Web site to identify your business as a member of the community’s strongest business advocate.
- Online calendar of events distributed weekly by e-mail.
- Online event registration with automatic e-mail or text reminders.
- Use of the Chamber’s folding machine for brochures or mass mailings.
- Discounts on products and services from dozens of local and national businesses.